How to zoom the inscriptions on the x axis and the y axis on xlab=".....", ylab="....." in graph xyplot in RStudio using the lattice package

Hello,
please help me solve my problem. I have alredy made a graph xyplot in RStudio using the lattice package.
I need to zoom the inscriptions on the x axis and the y axis on xlab=".....", ylab=".....". All of my metods are doesn't work. For example cex or
cex.title. Maybe I can't find the answer on help(xyplot).
I sent a message tith full example to email community@rstudio.com
Please point me in the right direction or a mistake.
... xlab="temperature", ylab="fluorescence induction", sub=16, jitter=.05, cex=1, pch=16, lwd=2, cex.title=1, cex=2)

Thanks!

Hi @Yva,
Welcome to the RStudio Community Forum.

Try this as an example for the X-axis label:
xlab=list(label="temperature", cex=1.5)

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll trying now
xyplot(r~temp|rh, xlab="temperature", ylab="fluorescence induction", sub=16, jitter=.05, cex=1, pch=16, lwd=2)
xlab=list(label="temperature", cex=2.5)
ylab=list(label="fluorescence induction", cex=2.5)
It didn't work like 3 lines. I will trying for
update(mygraph, ....)

It's work!!!!!!!!
xyplot(r~temp|rh, xlab="temperature", ylab="fluorescence induction", sub=16, jitter=.05, cex=1, pch=16, lwd=2)
mygraph <- xyplot(r~temp|rh, xlab="temperature", ylab="fluorescence induction", sub=16, jitter=.05, pch=16, lwd=2)
update(mygraph, xlab=list(label="temperature", cex=2.5),ylab=list(label="fluorescence induction", cex=2.5))

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.