My goodness... why can't R just install with RStudio.... Apparently, I had to reinstall R too.. Problem found.
Description of issue -
- I had an old version of R (Desktop Version on Win 10 X 64) and could not upload mosaic package without errors.
- I attempted to update and then R wouldn't open. The only thing that showed up was the menu bar but no options could be selected.
- I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and the error as number 2 exists.
I am about to give up on R... please help.
Attempted steps taken to fix -
- RStudio Edition: (Desktop or Server) Desktop
- RStudio Version: 1.3.1093
- OS Version: Windows 10
- R Version: ??
- Output your diagnostics report (if possible):
I have tried to reset the RStudio Desktop State. I still have the same issue.
Here is the rdesktop.log
21 Dec 2020 00:26:01 [rdesktop] ERROR Main window closed unexpectedly; LOGGED FROM: auto __cdecl rstudio::MainWindow::closeEvent::<lambda_987daf20472a951c954d805b7b7dc3ae>::operator ()(class QVariant) const src/cpp/desktop/DesktopMainWindow.cpp:499