I cannot read multiple csv files in RStudio

I'm trying to read several csv files in RStudio Cloud. I have installed the required packages like tidyverse to enable me read csv files. I am using rstudio cloud on Chrome. While running code I keep getting "The previous R session was abnormally terminated due to an unexpected crash. You may have lost workspace data as a result of this crash." And by the way, all of my csv files are less than 1GB(biggest file is only 145 MB). So this error is not because of files being larger than 1GB.

Here's the image of the pop up error

I have been getting this error for the past days. I kindly need help here

You are running out of RAM (not disc space), RStudio Cloud free accounts are limited to 1GB of RAM but if you are using a paid account you can increase that limit in your project settings, otherwise, I think the simplest solution is to install RStudio on a local system which most likely will have more RAM available.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.