I can't install the packages

I can't install the packages that i need.

i try to install them by : install packages and then write one by one the packages. Then if i do library("nameofthepackage" it says it doesn't exist.

How can I do? is there a problem with the internet? I am with the university wifi.

System Information:

• R Version: 4.1.1

You install packages by calling install.packages("[package name]"). Replace [package name] with the name of the package, and be sure to keep the quotes. When calling library([package name]), quotes are not required but can be used.

Thank you for your answer but it doesn't work.
it says this:

install.packages("[tidyverse]")
Warning in install.packages :
il pacchetto ‘[tidyverse]’ non è disponibile for this version of R

Una versione di questo pacchetto per la tua versione di R potrebbe essere disponibile altrove,
si veda su

summarytools::freq(data$ACTEU)
Errore in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) :
non c'è alcun pacchetto chiamato ‘stringi’

You need to drop the square brackets. Use this:

install.packages("tidyverse")

i download it and it says this:

install.packages("summarytools")
apertura URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/contrib/4.1/summarytools_1.0.0.tgz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 1467792 bytes (1.4 MB)
==================================================
downloaded 1.4 MB

The downloaded binary packages are in
/var/folders/xj/s6dtrdfs2795tknrxw23f2tm0000gn/T//RtmpIH5hDe/downloaded_packages

then i run this to see if it exists and it says there is an error:

library(summarytools)
Errore: caricamento pacchetto o namespace fallito per ‘summarytools’ in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]):
non c'è alcun pacchetto chiamato ‘stringi’

You are missing a package dependency you have to install it first

install.packages("stringi")

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.