i have tried to download rstudio in my computer window to no avail . please what could be the problem

Crash Information:

Description of crash -

Steps to reproduce -

System Information:

• RStudio Edition: (Desktop or Server)
  • RStudio Version:
  • OS Version:
  • R Version:
  • Your sessionInfo():

Crash Report:

Also:

• RStudio diagnostics report:
  • RStudio application log files:

From Troubleshooting Guide: RStudio Crashed

Can you please be more specific? what exactly have you tried that is not working? What is the error message you get?

1 Like

Sir your site on r-studio is not working . I have done anything humanly possible to download r-studio from your website to my desktop window but to no avail. Please sir, i need your assistance so that i can download & install r-studio on my computer window. Please, this will enable me to continue my learning on R & R-STUDIO. Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.

It works for me

Maybe you have some sort of limited connectivity situation, it is hard to help you if you don't provide any relevant information, please try to give more details about what you have tried that is not working and any error message you are getting.

There are many 'ways' that things can fail to work, you should be as descriptive as you know how to be.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.