I keep getting error with the use of ggplot 2

Greetings! I've been trying to make a diferential graphic with the package microbiota process everything seems ok, but when I wanna do a graphic by time i just kept getting error.
I'm working from phyloseq object converted to mpse one. I think maybe my group by time is the problem here but not sure about it.

samples.out <- rownames(seqtab.nochim)
subject <- samples.out
sample <- substr(subject,2,3)
time<- substr(subject,5,6)
samdf <- data.frame(Subject=subject, Gender=sample, Time=time)
rownames(samdf) <- samples.out
ps <- phyloseq(otu_table(seqtab.nochim, taxa_are_rows=FALSE), 
               sample_data(samdf), 
               tax_table(taxa))
ps <- prune_samples(sample_names(ps), ps)
ps

That's how i create the Phyloseq object and everything goes okay until here. I then convert ps with as.mpse

mpse <- ps %>% as.mpse()
mp_rrarefy(mpse)
mpse<-mp_cal_rarecurve(mpse, .abundance = RareAbundance, chunks = 400)
print(mpse, width = 180)
p1<-mp_plot_rarecurve(mpse, .rare = RareAbundanceRarecurve, .alpha = Observe)

everything goes ok until here but i try to do one by groups and I keep getting an error

p2<-mp_plot_rarecurve(mpse, .rare = RareAbundanceRarecurve, .alpha = Observe, .group = time) + 
  aes(x= readsNums, y= value) +
  scale_color_manual(values = c("#00A087FF", "#3C5488FF") ) +
  scale_fill_manual(values = c("#00A087FF", "#3C5488FF"), guide= "none")

and always get this error an variationes whatever i do

> p2
Error:
! Problem while computing aesthetics.
ℹ Error occurred in the 1st layer.
Caused by error in `check_aesthetics()`:
! Aesthetics must be either length 1 or the same as the data (4836)
✖ Fix the following mappings: `colour` and `fill`

As for more information i'm working with sequencing data so i have them with IDs i'm trying to comparate day 00 vs day 02
my IDs go as
C13C00
C07H02
Position 5,6 is the time so i selected that as you can see earlier. So dunno what could i go do wrong, i got the problem just when i wanna do the graphic by time, it seems the object P2 it's created but can't get a graphic from it and also keep getting similar trying to use another Microbiote Process tools.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.