I need a Mentorship in R and data science!!!

Hi guys, my name is innocent, i just finished the Google data analytics certificate course, so I am new to R programming but i need a mentorship more like someone who can guild me through the knowledge of R programming and data science in general. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi, maybe you need start with most basics things.

A good cookbook:

1 Like

M_AcostaCH, Thank you so much for this, this will definatly help me, but i still need someone to talk to for inspiration/motivation.

1 Like

I want tell you about my short experience with R and Rstudio.

My first time with R was in a college course making easy maps. I didn't like R, maybe the teacher's techniques aren't better for teaching these things. In short, I did not like R.

After that bad experience, on my own initiative I started using R for statistics.

Then I found a course on statistics that motivated me a lot to continue learning.So I began to make graphs and perform data analysis.

I also started learning how to make maps.

Later I learned about web scraping and I liked it much more. My dream is to be a hacker.

For many months I was without a formal job so I started doing work with R as a freelancer.
I was also dedicated to replicating code that I found on the web.

That's how I started working almost every day with Rstudio where I got more practice.

It is clear that there is no single route but it is important that you start to find your own route.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this piece of advice.......I appreciate this i really do, Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.