i want to create pie and line plots using bellow dataframe, i will try no of ways but i got some errors????

that is my data and error screenshot how to rectify it and how to draw it plz help me

Hi pooja,

Seems you are newbie to this channel so wants to suggest you kindly post your code here. Don't attach any screenshots. We all needs error and reproducible example to solve your issues.

Thanks.

yes okay thanks for suggestion.

Hi @pujachowdary! The FAQ can help you with the steps required for a reproducible example. Let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

what i am saying is i have one sample json data string that is converted to dataframe, that is the above screen shot data that is our dataframe , what i am asking is i will search and try for no of ways to create line plot but i dont' know which reason it is not working

allow me to introduce you to the most amazing technology concept known to modern computing: The reprex! The name is a portmanteau of "reproducible example" and it's like a magic incantation that will unlock the world of online answers to you in ways you can't even imagine. The only downside is that it takes some effort. But you're worth it! Give it a try. You'll love the results. I promise.

1 Like