im looking for two codes

hello guys ineed help with a few codes

1. how do iknow if my statistic are equal at each magnitude level and how do i generate statistic per group of data?
  2. how do iplot distribution of each of my variable on the same graph becuse they have diffrent scale
  1. We can only guess what you are really trying to do. This needs a reproducible example (reprex) for us to give you any meaningful help. here's how to do a reprex: FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one?

2. don't put things on the same graph if they have different scale. It's confusing. Figure out another way to plot the data or normalize it so that it's all on the same scale. One way people do that is show percent change from a given point in time. Then all variables are on the same scale. For more detail, cook up an example and we can discuss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.