I'm on Win11 and running RStudio Version 1.3.959
- was on Quarto 1.2
- was on RStudio 1.2
- downloaded the Win Q 1.3 msi
- ran Quarto I.3 install from file manager
- launched RStudio 1.2, Visual Editor bar is still there, and I can create a Quarto Doc from the menu
- Run RStudio Upgrade to 1.3
- launch RStudio and the Visual Editor is not there...
- I have a few times uninstalled and re-installed via the msi to no avail..
- I can run Quarto commands in the terminal
so what's the what I have out of sorts here?
tmeek@AC-LT-TMEE-01 /c/Doc-Testing/diit-documentation/quarto (Tom_Doc_2)
$ quarto check
A new release of Deno is available: 1.28.2 → 1.34.1 Run
deno upgrade to install it.
[>] Checking versions of quarto binary dependencies...
Pandoc version 3.1.1: OK
Dart Sass version 1.55.0: OK
[>] Checking versions of quarto dependencies......OK
[>] Checking Quarto installation......OK
[>] Checking basic markdown render....OK
[>] Checking Python 3 installation....OK
Version: 3.9.7 (Conda)
[>] Checking Jupyter engine render....OK
[>] Checking R installation...........OK