Importing to RStudio

Hi everyone
I am trying to import sone data from my Mac to RStudio and it’s giving me error????

You need to be more specific How are you importing the data? and What is the error message you get?

Questions: 1) What is the sequence ID of the closest Cryprosporidiumparvumhomolog?2) The summary function can be used to find the mean/max/min values of the data. What is the mean e-value of the hits? What is the maximum length of the target proteins.3) Use the plotfunction to make ascatter plot of Score vs. Target.Length. Does this tell you anything about the relationship between the length of the target protein and the significance of the hit?You can also use thecor function to see the correlation coefficient of the two variables. Please submit your plotwith your answer. Note:We used the web based search in this exercise, but hmmer can also be run from your own computer, and can be used to search any protein database. If you are interested, it can be downloaded from: hmmer.org

my errors after importing the file:
<environment: namespace:utils>

header=T, sep="\t"
Error: unexpected ',' in "header=T,"
header=T
sep="\t"
-pointer
Error: object 'pointer' not found
?objects
-read.table("path/to/object" , header=T, sep="\t")
Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
cannot open file 'path/to/object': No such file or directory

Please have a look to our homework policy, homework inspired questions are welcome but they should not include verbatim instructions from your course.

About your error message, it seems you are entering the wrong path to your file.

If you need more specific help, please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.