I try to install ggbiplot for some time now and was also reading through some of the previous problems but I cannot make it work. Can somebody here give me a hint?
the output is the following:
Downloading GitHub repo vqv/ggbiplot@master
√ checking for file 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\Wondershare\CreatorTemp\RtmpKEgRXz\remotes12d84c9e11ac\vqv-ggbiplot-7325e88/DESCRIPTION' ...
- preparing 'ggbiplot':
√ checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ...
- checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts
- checking for empty or unneeded directories
- looking to see if a 'data/datalist' file should be added
- building 'ggbiplot_0.55.tar.gz'
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/fine_/Documents/R/win-library/3.6’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
- installing source package 'ggbiplot' ...
** using staged installation
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Error: (converted from warning) package 'ggplot2' was built under R version 3.6.3
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'ggbiplot'
- removing 'C:/Users/fine_/Documents/R/win-library/3.6/ggbiplot'
Error: Failed to install 'ggbiplot' from GitHub:
(converted from warning) installation of package ‘C:/Users/Public/Documents/Wondershare/CreatorTemp/RtmpKEgRXz/file12d871db6af5/ggbiplot_0.55.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status
Thanks for any input!