Install multiple rstudio

Hi, I need to use terr (Tibco Enterprise Runtime for R) in RStudio(0.99.903) at work. However, I need to do something else when I am free. So, I need to install the latest RStudio (1.2.5033). Is it possible to install two versions on my computer? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

refer to this previous post Install multiple r versions (OS: Windows 10) and use them to cover specific reasons inside RStudioDesktop

also I know that the pro version (paid) of RStudio allows for switching between versions.

Hi,
I need multiple rstudio version, not multiple r version. Because I am using TERR, it only can be run on rstudio (RStudio-0.99.903) successfully. If I install rstudio (RStudio-1.2.5033), it shows that
"This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.1 refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I have searched for information on Tibco Official Website, and it says that older versions of rstudio can be accepted. How to install two versions of Rstudio? Because I want to install the latest one.

You can find and install older versions of the RStudio IDE here: Older Versions of RStudio - RStudio

I have tried to install two version of RStudio, but a new installed one always replace the old one. It means that two versions can't exist in my computer. Is there any method to make two versions in my computer?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.