Install packages on a offline computer

I'm trying to install packages on a computer which is not connected to an internet.
Firstly, I've downloaded available packages from a computer which is online, then moved them to a offline computer using memory stick. Tried to install all the packages I downloaded on a offline computer and it's not working.
Any tips or help will be appreciated.

Codes used:

##Online computer
pkgList = available.packages()
makeRepo(pkgList, path = "...", type = "win.binary")

##Offline computer
grep("dplyr", pk.files, value=T)
install.packages(paste0(pk.path, grep("dplyr", pk.files, value=T)), repos = NULL, type = "source")
library(dplyr)

error message given on a offline computer:

grep("dplyr", pk.files, value=T)
[1] "dplyr.teradata_0.3.2.zip" "dplyr_1.0.2.zip" "dplyrAssist_0.1.0.zip" "extdplyr_0.1.5.zip" "pmdplyr_0.3.3.zip" "spdplyr_0.4.0.zip"
install.packages(paste0(pk.path, grep("dplyr", pk.files, value=T)), repos = NULL, type = "source")
WARNING: Rtools is required to build R packages but is not currently installed. Please download and install the appropriate version of Rtools before proceeding:

RTools: Toolchains for building R and R packages from source on Windows
Installing packages into ‘C:/Users/user/Documents/R/win-library/4.0’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
package 'dplyr.teradata' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'dplyr' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'dplyrAssist' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'extdplyr' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'pmdplyr' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'spdplyr' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
library(dplyr)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘dplyr’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
there is no package called ‘vctrs’

Try downloading Rtools.

You are missing this package, you also have to install it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.