Installing package techchart

When installing the package techchart (Apple M1 Mac):

devtools::install_github("prodipta/techchart")

I get the following:

clang++ -arch arm64 -std=gnu++14 -I"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/include" -DNDEBUG -I'/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.2-arm64/Resources/library/Rcpp/include' -I/opt/R/arm64/include -fPIC -falign-functions=64 -Wall -g -O2 -c RcppExports.cpp -o RcppExports.o
clang++ -arch arm64 -std=gnu++14 -I"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/include" -DNDEBUG -I'/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.2-arm64/Resources/library/Rcpp/include' -I/opt/R/arm64/include -fPIC -falign-functions=64 -Wall -g -O2 -c cpttrend.cpp -o cpttrend.o
cpttrend.cpp:142:27: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PI'
ret = double(n)/2log(2PI) + double(n)/2*log(variance) + double(n)/2;
^
1 error generated.
make: *** [cpttrend.o] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘techchart’

• removing ‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.2-arm64/Resources/library/techchart’
    Warning message:
    In i.p(...) :
    installation of package ‘/var/folders/63/lk4ndx6970n0_rxljsq33h6r0000gn/T//Rtmpb6KeH3/file5a5d2facc815/techchart_0.1.0.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.