Is a Kruskal-Wallis test right for my data?

Hi,

I am doing undergrad research on how students educate themselves on social justice issues. My independent variables are gender, race, gender/race (measured in 0s and 1s, man =1, woman = 0, white = 0, racialized = 1). I want to know how those variables affect if they educate themselves, how much time they have, resources, etc. (all yes or no answers in 0s and 1s). An example hypothesis is that being a woman of color influences whether that student educates themselves on social justice issues. The null hypothesis would be that gender/race has no influence on whether a student educates themselves on social justice issues.

Is a Kruskal-Wallis test the best fit for this data? If so, how would I go about setting it up in RStudio?

I have a very basic understanding of RStudio, as my stats course was interrupted when Covid first happened.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.