Issue with Making a Graph

This might be a really easy fix but I am a VERY new user of RStudio. I have an assignment in class and do not know what I am doing wrong (teacher is no help). I want to know why all of my sample_mean_length values are the same. The goal is to take 10 samples and list the means for each.

As a note, it is extremely hard to help debug code and/or error messages when screenshots are posted. Posting screenshots, instead of actual code/error messages, is likely to decrease your chances of getting the help you are looking for in general. Instead of posting a screenshot, please copy and paste the code and error message and format the pasted code/error messages as shown below.

Put code that is inline (such as a function name, like mutate or filter ) inside of backticks ( mutate ) and chunks of code (including error messages and code copied from the console) can be put between sets of three backticks:

```
example <- foo %>%
  filter(a == 1)
```

This process can be done automatically by highlighting your code, either inline or in a chunk, and clicking the </> button on the toolbar of the reply window!

This will help keep our community tidy and help you get the help you are looking for!

For more information, please take a look at the community's FAQ on formating code

Please be aware that the forum does have a homework policy, (FAQ: Homework Policy) . But perhaps you can ask a question (of your own construction) that involves sampling and the general sort of approach you hope to use, and then once you receive support and understand your tools better, you can go back and think about your original problem rather than tackling it directly with us.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.