Issue With Rstudio startup, Process Supervisor Did Not Terminate

Error Information:

Description of issue - Rstudio stopped working after windows updated (against my will). I'm pretty inexperienced with coding and R, so I'm not too sure what any of this means. ALso, there is no user named Jenkins on my system so I'm not sure what that's about. This is the error message that it's showing:
2023-03-22T18:50:58.751649Z [rsession-rishi] WARNING Process supervisor did not terminate within 1 second; LOGGED FROM: void __cdecl anonymous-namespace'::rCleanup(bool) C:\Users\jenkins\workspace\ide\os-builds\open-source-pipeline\rel-cherry-blossom\src\cpp\session\SessionMain.cpp:1335 2023-03-22T18:50:58.751649Z [rsession-rishi] WARNING Process supervisor did not terminate within 1 second; LOGGED FROM: void __cdecl anonymous-namespace'::rCleanup(bool) C:\Users\jenkins\workspace\ide\os-builds\open-source-pipeline\rel-cherry-blossom\src\cpp\session\SessionMain.cpp:1335

Attempted steps taken to fix - Tried deleting local R data files, clean installed R and R studio, ran the code successfully on other machines with different versions of windows

System Information:

• RStudio Edition: Desktop
  • RStudio Version: RStudio 2023.03.0+386 "Cherry Blossom " (3c53477a, 2023-03-09) for Windows
  • OS Version: Windows 11
  • R Version: 4.2.3
  • Output your diagnostics report (if possible):
    2023-03-22T18:50:58.751649Z [rsession-rishi] WARNING Process supervisor did not terminate within 1 second; LOGGED FROM: void __cdecl anonymous-namespace'::rCleanup(bool) C:\Users\jenkins\workspace\ide\os-builds\open-source-pipeline\rel-cherry-blossom\src\cpp\session\SessionMain.cpp:1335 2023-03-22T18:50:58.751649Z [rsession-rishi] WARNING Process supervisor did not terminate within 1 second; LOGGED FROM: void __cdecl anonymous-namespace'::rCleanup(bool) C:\Users\jenkins\workspace\ide\os-builds\open-source-pipeline\rel-cherry-blossom\src\cpp\session\SessionMain.cpp:1335

From RStudio Desktop Will Not Start on support.rstudio.com

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.