Issue with view() on imported .txt dataset

Hi, was looking for some help on a problem I have encountered with viewing my dataset in R Studio.

I've imported using read.table() in order to import a .txt file, which successfully imported and displays as an object under the data window.

However when I go to view the dataset by either double-clicking on the name of it or using view(), I'm presented with the following error:

"Error in if (any(small <- abs(s) < 1e-14 * delta)) s[small] <- 0 : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed"

I was wondering if anyone had encountered a similar problem before with viewing a newly imported dataset, and if they'd found a solution.

It is not essential as I am subsetting from this dataset which works fine, but it would be nice to be able to view it as a whole and inspect outside of the console.

Many thanks for any help that could be provided.

EDIT: My theory on why I encounter this error is that it's due to either the formatting of some variables within the dataset, or the number of them (but that's doubtful due to how much R can handle). The .txt was originally from an excel file in its raw form.

It's hard to help you without seen the structure of your data, could you share a sample of your your file so we can take a look?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.