jtools::summ() does not report regression results in a table

Hi everyone,

I am trying to report the regression results as a word document from my code in R Markdown. The function summ() from jtools library reports a well-structured regression output on console, but when I knit the document to Microsoft Word, the regression results are reported as plain text and not as a table. Can someone help me with that?

The setup of the R chunk code: ```{r logistic , results = "asis", include=TRUE, warning=FALSE, message=FALSE, echo = FALSE}

My code:

model4 <- glm(recall ~ Population+NoComplaintsReported+NoCrashesFiresReported+NoInjuriesReported+NoFatalityIncidentsReported+NoOtherFailuresReported+YearOpen+label,data=df_clean3, family="binomial")

summ(model4)

summ(model4)$coeftable

Thank you. But it did not produce a table again.

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

See also this FAQ for good formatting.

FAQ: How to Format R Markdown Source

Thank you

technically it produced a matrix.
do you want a data.frame ?

data.frame(summ(model4)$coeftable )
1 Like

Perfect, yet it worked! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.