Knitting R code chunks into a word/pdf

Hello,
I need help regarding knitting when using R Markdown.
Whenever I try to knit, I always receive these errors;

1. The system can't find the path specified or
  2. The system can't find the file specified.

What is the correct procedure to circumnavigate these errors?
I will appreciate you help @ R community

You are not providing enough information for us to give you any specific advice but you usually get those kind of error messages when you not specify file paths correctly, relative to the current working directory.

If you need more specific help, please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

Thanks for your insights, I think I haven't specified the path to my working directory or the file. Can you please show me how to specify a path to a working directory or file?
That will be helpful

I think you are not understanding what I mean, the working directory is just the directory you are currently working on, you just have to be aware of it so you can define file paths (to any file you are using in your code) that take it into account.

As I said, you are not providing enough information for us to be able to help you, please ask your question providing a reproducible example as explained on the link I gave you before or at least provide a concrete example of the code that gives you those errors messages.

@PacxyM you can follow the tutorial on R Markdown website

this will give you insight on how all this works.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.