"Latest" rstudio/plumber Docker container outdated?

Noticed that the rstudio/plumber:latest Docker container contains plumber version 0.4.6 and is in fact identical to the rstudio/plumber:v0.4.6 container. Was wondering whether this is intentional or an oversight? Will a container for version 1.0.0 be released or is version 1.0.0 not considered stable enough for that? I note that there also exists a rstudio/plumber:next container, but that appears to bring in the latest development version from GitHub, which is not what I want either. I could just install plumber version 1.0.0 on a rocker image myself, but I would like to confirm whether version 1.0.0 is suitable for production use before doing so, since the fact that no official plumber 1.0.0 docker container exists suggests otherwise. Perhaps @barret would know better as he appears to have updated the Docker containers a couple days ago?

Github action yaml hasn't been updated yet.

We have all our production pods using plumber from github, it has been solid.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

I opened a PR. Action runs on the first of each month. In the mean time, you can use this Docker file to build a docker image with plumber 1.0.0 version.

Replace

ARG PLUMBER_REF=master

by

ARG PLUMBER_REF=v1.0.0