I've seen some qtwebengineprocess posts in the past, but none lately.
I've been working with MS R Open with 1.4~ RStudio i believe and all was great.
once i upgraded to the latest RStudio version, my IDE started slowing down drastically so it's unusable, and i noticed the process qtwebengineprocess in TaskManager with 25% constantly.
simply scrolling the file causes stutters and freezes, let alone running a chunk and trying to look around and use the IDE.
Downgrading RStudio did not solve the issue, nothing did.
I ended up resetting my entire environment, rTools, R, RStudio, i moved to regular R (not R Open) in the latest version, RStudio latest version - and still same slowness.
i've already started using VSCode instead, but it's not as good as RStudio so now i'm totally stuck.
Windows 10 by the way.
R Markdown file
Latest R (4.2)