LateX equations not porting with includeMarkdown

includeMarkdown doesn't render any of the Latex equations in a R Shiny app. I am trying to include a R markdown report as a part of my Shiny App. includeHTML breaks the app by changing the entire layout of the app. Do you guys know if there is a bug with includeMarkdown ?

Thanks

Arun

1 Like

FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one? will help you get better and quicker answers.

I'm not very Shiny, but I have no problems with well formed LaTeX expressions in rmarkdown generally. So, it may be a syntax problem, but I can't say for sure.

At technocrat mentions, a good way to get help to sort this is to offer a reprex of the problem and then folks can try to disagnose the issue.

Right now, there's not much to go on other than to google for related keywords.
Regarding the potential that it's a bug, that's certainly a possibility, but I don't see any promising leads of existing reports https://github.com/rstudio/shiny/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+++includeMarkdown

I'm sure the shiny folks would welcome a bug report, but they'd likely need a reprex too to reproduce and diagnose the issue.

Anyway you can create a mininal reprex in something like rstudio.cloud, and then share the public project?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.