Learning R Programming

Hello. hope whoever is reading this is doing good and safe. I am new here and just completed my Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate. I am looking to learn R at a depth level to get a job. can someone suggest me some good places to learn R programming and how to land my first R programming job.

1 Like

I personally really like R4DS as a place to start learning R with the Tidyverse.

https://r4ds.had.co.nz/

1 Like

Along with @EconomiCurtis 's suggestion, I really like swirl, because it lets you learn R right at the R console. It helped me get excited about writing R code because I could actually see it doing something.

Hi! Surbhi. I am as lost as you are. I too just completed the Google Analytics Professional Certificate.

Right now everything seems so hard. The projects on Kaggle and queries here as well are really intimidating. It looks like I am wasting my time. Things are so complex. But I read somewhere on Kaggle that the first 3-6 months are difficult. Things will get easier. I promise I will keep at it because I like playing with data and hope you do as well.

Anyway, I am using DataCamp to learn R. You can also use @EconomiCurtis's suggestion.

I hope you make great projects and land your dream job. Best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.