learnr tutorial not showing Code button

This is the same issue as a previous post

But since no answers were found I was hoping to bring it back up. I finished creating a nice lesson when I realized the code buttons were not being shown. I replicate the issue by running

learnr::run_tutorial("hello", package="learnr")

This gives me the following

Below is my sessionInfo

R version 3.6.3 (2020-02-29)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19042)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_Canada.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_Canada.1252    LC_MONETARY=English_Canada.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C                   
[5] LC_TIME=English_Canada.1252    

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
 [1] parameters_0.8.6         sjmisc_2.8.5             sjPlot_2.8.5             jtools_2.1.0             ggstatsplot_0.6.1       
 [6] ggpubr_0.4.0             rstatix_0.6.0            remotes_2.2.0            janitor_2.0.1            googlesheets4_0.2.0.9000
[11] report_0.1.0             forcats_0.5.0            stringr_1.4.0            dplyr_1.0.2              purrr_0.3.4             
[16] readr_1.3.1              tidyr_1.1.2              tibble_3.0.3             ggplot2_3.3.2            tidyverse_1.3.0         
[21] pacman_0.5.1             learnr_0.10.1            shiny_1.5.0

I have also attempted running this on another computer with the same result.

I appreciate any feedback and I am happy to troubleshoot further

What browser are you using?

I ran this code on Windows with R-3.6.3 and the tutorial shows up fine using Chrome.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

Thanks for your reply @andrie I spent a few hours updating to R 4.03 thinking that might be the problem. I can now seem to get the default working but still nothing when I try to render this on my own. Words may be harder to express the problem so I uploaded a YouTube video here to properly illustrate the issue.

I used the code from the GitHub Repo here
I have tried using Chrome, Edge, Brave (which is Chrome based)