Linear correlations

Hi all,
I am new to r studio, I would like to do a linear correlation. That shows two age groups (older and younger) be shown against one other variable ie running ability all on one graph.
What code would I use to do this?

Thanks for any help

Hi @breadcrumms,

Do you have a dataset to share with us? So that we can write the code to help you?

Hi @gueyenono
I have attached a picture below, as I am unable to upload the data set, as I had said in my original message, I would like it to try and shows two age groups (older and younger) be shown against one other variable ie running ability all on one graph.
running data

Any help with writing the code would be greatly appreciated

How big is your dataset? If it's not too big, you can run dput(my_data_here) and paste the result here. Alternatively, you could upload it and share a link. Finally what do you mean? Would you like to calculate the average running ability for each age group for example?

@gueyenono, thank you for your input i have now figured out the coding for this issue.

Can you make it reproducible? The code and the data (not a screenshot) like @gueyenono mentioned will make it easier for people to look at your problem and help you to get an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.