Loading shared object from source

Hello everyone!
Here I tried to run a Rscript from a terminal on a server. Eventually, I ran into an error concerning the loading shared objects from the source. I updated the magrittr and tidyverse packages but it didn't solve the problem

(base) rasmirnov@sphinx:/mnt/tank/scratch/rasmirnov/code/chooseR/scripts/tests$ Rscript argparse_chooseR.R -d /mnt/tank/scratch/rasmirnov/code/chooseR/data/pbmc3k_tutorial.RData -r /mnt/tank/scratch/rasmirnov/code/chooseR/results/pbmc3k/argparse_res

WARNING: ignoring environment value of R_HOME
Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object '/nfs/home/rasmirnov/.cache/R/renv/cache/v5/R-4.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/magrittr/2.0.2/cdc87ecd81934679d1557633d8e1fe51/magrittr/libs/magrittr.so':
  /nfs/home/rasmirnov/.cache/R/renv/cache/v5/R-4.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/magrittr/2.0.2/cdc87ecd81934679d1557633d8e1fe51/magrittr/libs/magrittr.so: undefined symbol: R_removeVarFromFrame
Calls: source ... getNamespace -> loadNamespace -> library.dynam -> dyn.load
Execution halted

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.