Logit Arima and others

Hi, I'm new in this forum and I hope to find what I am looking for and to provide the necessary help to each of you.
The ds is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/16zdQANV-cQPyv6YTNacYcdsia0PiSbSD/view?usp=sharing .
The i_Mktg variable represents investments in Marketing and i_Sellin the sales in millions.
The ds is built by imagining that there is a base for country and product, a trend also linked to country and product, a random factor and a different yield of mktg investments depending on the country and product.
A two-month mktg effect and a seasonal effect has also been added depending on the macro product.
The logistics could start from a target flag similar to the one calculated but recalculated for years or for the entire period
and estimate a sort of probability of convenience to invest in mktg depending on the country, the product.
The optimization model should find ex post the best distribution of Mktg spending between countries and products considering that the yield of these investments and placing as a constraint on the model not to be able to alter the investments of more than 10 percent of the total mktg expenditure by country and product.
The Arima model should simply estimate Sellin by product and country and by time and investment marketing campaigns, capturing the trend and effect of a delayed month where possible.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.