paid / full-time / Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a Head of Data Science who shares our enthusiasm for data and develops innovative solutions based on modern technologies.
Our recruiting policy during Corona: M2 continues to hire talent. Applications will be processed and interviews will take place via video until further notice.
- You develop innovative solutions for our customers using new technologies in the field of data science and machine learning
- You will be responsible for the conception and implementation of new high-potential data science use cases
- You advise customers technically and strategically and derive the optimal Data & Analytics solution for their business models
- You are responsible for the planning, creation and implementation of data science projects
- You will independently build up your own network and manage and design a strategic business plan to expand the M2 Data Science market position
- Very good (technical) university degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or comparable Substantial expertise in statistics, computer science and linguistics (natural language processing)
- 3+ years of professional experience in Data Science or Data Analytics or related Big Data areas
- Several years of relevant consulting or project experience in the field of data science or data analytics
- Expert knowledge in modelling complex issues and implementing data science / machine learning solutions in Python, R or Java
- Analytical intellectual capacity and solution-oriented, independent working style
- Communication skills and persuasive power, both linguistically and visually
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (New York, London, Frankfurt, Basel)
- You are part of a young and dynamic team, composed of leading heads in Data Science and Data Analytics
- Unbefristete Einstellung und ein leistungsorientiertes Vergütungsmodell
- Independent travel planning, balanced proportion of work at the customer, office and home office
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities through coaching and mentoring programs
- Agile and familiar, trust-based corporate culture characterized by open communication and room for ideas
- Start-Up Feeling - flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and an inspiring international working atmosphere
Place of work: Berlin
Interested? Then get in touch with us, preferably with a link to your portfolio or an attached PDF: [email@example.com] or simply give us a call on +49 30 2089 870 10 - We will be happy to hear from you!!