making three graphs of equal size using matrix or par function in r in same panel

I want to make three graphs in same panel using par or matrix function in r.
i was able to use parm frow to have all three graphs in same panel but they become rectangular. i want all graphs in square plot in same panel. how do i do it?
I used same data to plot three times in panel with following codes

par(mfrow=c(3,3))
#par(margin(0.5,0.5,0.5,0.5))
pl1<-ordiplot(ord3d, choices = c(1, 2),cex = 0.5, display ="species" , type = 'n',
ylim = c(-2.7,1.5),
xlim = c(-2.7,2.8))
points(pl1, what = 'species',col="red",cex=0.5, pch = 19)
ordiellipse(ord3d,choices = c(1,2),env1$TREATMENT,conf = 0.95,label = F,col=1:4,lwd = 2)
legend("topright",
legend = "species",
col = "red",
pch = 19,
bty = "o",
pt.cex = 0.5,
cex = 1,
text.col = "black",
horiz = F)
legend('bottomright',cex=1, legend=unique(env1$TREATMENT),title="TREATMENT",col=unique(env1$TREATMENT),lty=1,lwd=1)
plot(subsetenv,cex=0.8)

or any help using matrix function would be fine.

layout.matrix <- matrix(c(2, 1, 0, 3), nrow = 1, ncol = 3) or sth.

thanks

Welcome to the community!

Since you have neither shared your data, nor provided examples of what you got and what you want, it's difficult to help you. I can suggest you to try par(pty = "s") to get a square plotting region, but I'm not sure whether that solves your problem or not.

In case it doesn't, can you please provide a REPRoducible EXample of your problem? It provides more specifics of your problem, and it helps others to understand what problem you are facing.

If you don't know how to do it, take a look at this thread: FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example ( reprex ) for beginners

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.