Mathjax Failed to Load Extension Error

Hello RStudio community,

For a while I am desperately trying to solve this problem, any help would be appreciated.

When I try to work at my locale with the Rmarkdown document with Shiny component I created, I got those errors (file failed to load extensions MathMenu.js / MathZoom.js.)

Document is working fine without Shiny component however when I added this I am getting this error.

Any suggestion on this? How can I move on?
Shiny component is below:

ui <- shinyUI(fluidPage(

# Sidebar with a slider input for number of bins
sidebarLayout(
sidebarPanel(
  sliderInput("bins",
              "Total Number of bins:",
              min = 1,
              max = 50,
              value = 25)
),

Show a plot of the generated distribution
mainPanel(
  plotOutput("distPlot")
)
   )
))

server <- shinyServer(function(input, output) {

output$distPlot <- renderPlot({

# generate bins based on input$bins from ui.R
bins <- seq(min(activities$Max.Heart.Rate), max(activities$Max.Heart.Rate), length.out = input$bins + 1)

# draw the histogram with the specified number of bins
hist(activities$Max.Heart.Rate, breaks = bins, col = 'red', border = 'white',main="")

I'm not sure what's going on here, but are you actually making use of MathJax in your R Markdown document? If not, does it help at all if you exclude MathJax on the R Markdown end? (instructions here: https://bookdown.org/yihui/rmarkdown/html-document.html#mathjax-equations)

Hi I am not really using it at all but still getting this error. Asked at several different problems with no help. Tried to uninstall R and RStudio which did not work too. Having anything interactive at my document gives this error to me.