paid / full-time / Houston, TX, Texas Medical Center, Children's Hospital
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position is responsible for conducting complex analysis and interpretation of data to include monitoring of resources, evaluation of processes and presentation of historical information trends to ensure optimal departmental effectiveness. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of data and the preparation of reports that may be presented at hospital, system and board levels in the organization.
Education: Bachelors degree in health care administration; nursing; business or a related field; Advanced degree preferred
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in healthcare planning/operations Three (3) to five (5) years experience in assigned area
- Knowledgeable and compliant with all relevant laws, rules regulations and accreditation standards and requirement
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Performs complex analysis and interpretation of data to demonstrate clinical and financial outcomes.
- Identifies areas for improvement based on operations of service to improve capacity, efficiency and overall effectiveness. Assist in the development of and implementation of process improvement strategies.
- Develops trend analysis reports that monitor key performance indicators and compares them to internal and external benchmarks. Incumbent uses this data to assist leadership in decision-making, planning and implementing performance improvement strategies.
- Communicate, collaborate and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adheres to all Compliance/Program Integrity requirements.
- Complies with HIPAA Regulations
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.