Missing "ovarian" dataset in "survival" package

Hello, I've just started learning R recently for my studies at college and encountered some problems. When I tried to install the "survival" package, I got this message:
lib is unspecified
which I didn't pay much attention to at first, but once I started working, I couldn't seem to find the dataset "ovarian" attached in this package. This is what my code looks like:

> data (ovarian)
Warning message: 
In data(ovarian) : data set 'ovarian' not found

I tried looking up the issue with "missing ovarian data set" but got no result. I'm afraid there may have been something wrong with the installation so I did it again, but it was just the same, and I'm worried my package maybe missing some important functions. Can someome help me with this?

There is nothing wrong with the package, it simply doesn't contain a data set called "ovarial", it contains a dataset with ovarial cancer data called "cancer", so you might need to double check your course's instructions.

There isn't really any course instruction so I just looked up example codes from the internet to figure things out, but I didn't understand much. It works for me now, thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.