paid / Berlin, Germany / full-time
Along with you, we aim to advance the mobility change in cities around the world!
As a Data Analyst, you can help shape our growing company and take on responsibility right from the start. You are part of our ambitious, diverse and experienced team of international mobility experts, data analysts and business consultants.
- Development of new tools for the analysis of urban mobility offer and demand
- Creation of interactive geographic maps
- Implementation of complex spatial analyses based on e.g. timetables, spatial structure data and demand data
- Preparation of software tests and documentation
- Collaboration on publications in the field of mobility
- At least 2 years of relevant work experiences
- Completed quantitative studies (e.g. computer science, operations research, statistics, geoinformatics or comparable)
- Very good programming skills (preferably R and R Shiny)
- Knowledge and experience with geospatial and mobility data is a plus
- The ability to solve problems in a structured and pragmatic way
- Able to work independently
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good German and very good English skills
- Active participation in shaping the mobility of tomorrow
- Opportunity to develop your analytical skills + learn new technologies
- Flat hierarchy and open communication culture
- Warm and charming team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents with your required salary and the date when you will be able to join to:
Link to our website:
Apply to this position