Multiple HTML page file as shiny HTML Template

I have an HTML template consisting of multiple *.html files to build a shiny app. i am trying to create some plots and other input like sliderInput() in index.html file using htmlTemplate("www/index.html") https://shiny.rstudio.com/articles/templates.html. I also created a sidebar as a menu (something like the bs4Dash package dashboard). each menu refers to one page that is in one particular html file. when I open the page that refers to the index.html file everything works fine. The *Output() shows the appropriate result. For example, I created a <div>{{textOutput("order")}}</div> in the index.html file and the results matched.

But when I open another menu (referring to another html file, for example page2.html) which contains <div>{{sliderInput("slider")}}</div>, it still shows <div>{{sliderInput ("slider")}}</div>, not the renderText() result from the server.

Does anyone know how to work around this? I am not a web programmer and beginner in html and css.

Any help much appreciate, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.