My code works well in local but got "Error: Input columns in `x` must be unique" when deploy to shinyapps.io

Hello all! When I deployed my app on shinyapps.io, I got this error message in the log:
"Error: Input columns in x must be unique.
Problem with NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA".

I found there is a document mentions about this error: Chapter 2 Advantages of dplyr suite | Merging Discussion. It says the error occurs when your dataset has multiple columns with the same name, and the content follows "Problem with ..." in the error message as shown above is the name of the repeated columns. BUT I checked all my datasets and there is no column named NA, also I don't know where did the error occur and how to debug it since the error line was not displayed in logs and I didn't get any error when I ran the code locally.

Does anyone have any idea or clue of how to solve this? Thanks!!

if you are struggling to make your csv's work cross platform, perhaps you can process them locally into data.frames , save them out as .RData type files, and read them in as such in the app, or even a fast file format like fst

Thanks for your reply, I have solved the problem. This post may explain my error and the solution of it.