Need Help Running a Regression

So I am running an experiment with three treatments. I want to see how the impact of an independent variable on the dependent variable and I want to run this for each treatment. What code could I use to do this?

To give you an example: I assigned people to watch three different news broadcast (three treatments) and then I wanted to see how their political affiliation would impact their feelings toward a policy issue. How would I run such a regression. I know the above example doesn't really make sense but basically three treatments, one specific independent variable and one specific dependent variable.

Hi Ashley, Welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.