Need help with packages quanteda and tidyverse!

Hi I am quite new in R studio and am trying to run a code which is kinda not working for me. Is there anyone who may be able to help. I think it won't take much time because it is not much I need. I am also ready to pay for your help.

I just want to create a wordcloud from specific data and then visualize the most frequent words and do a sentiment analysis of positive and negative words.

Is there maybe anyone willing to help, I have already tried everything and I get a lot of error messages and I want to figure out how this works.

We can also communicate via Mail for details.

I would be thankful for any help I can get

What have you tried so far? what is your specific problem?, we are more inclined towards helping you with specific coding problems rather than doing your work for you.

Could you please turn this into a self-contained REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This is not a good place for asking people to do your homework for you in exchange of money.

Please take a look at our homework policy.

Okay sure yes you are right. But this is not an assignment and not work which will be graded it is just for my own research because I am trying to understand the program.

You were saying exactly the opposite on the post you just have deleted, so which is it? an assignment with a due date or your own research?

Either way, you would have better luck finding help if you provide a reproducible example for an specific coding problem.

You should read more accurate. I said I have an assignment with a due date. This assignment has nothing to do with R Studio. But since I once had an introduction class into R I know what it can and I wanted to crate some data to inlcude figures in my work. I could also search for a google image this is no problem but since this R is quite fun to work with I wanted some help but if you would rather complain than a help a person who is nicely asking then do so I can't hold you back.

1 Like

Just for you to be aware of, asking nicely here means following the community guidelines (#meta:faq), if you do so, then you are going to find help very easily and nobody is going to complain about it. Have in mind that most people here volunteer their time to help the community and the least you can do in exchange is to put a little effort on asking properly.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.