Need help with R Studio Cloud

My R projects are not showing up with full screen.
Any help please ?

Hi there!

I'm sorry you are having issues. This seems to be a CSS related issue. Could you please tell me what internet browser you are using?

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I'm using Google Chrome.
And I have reload many times and still the same.

You're right.
I just tried with Microsoft edge and it is working normal:

I'm glad it's working for you in Microsoft Edge!

Many of us here at RStudio use rstudio.cloud with Google Chrome just fine and I know Microsoft Edge is using the same rendering engine as it is now Chromium based as well. So I'm sadly not entirely sure why it's acting weird for you. If I had to guess, there is probably a browser plugin you have running in Google Chrome that is interfering with the CSS.

If you know how to use Inspect Element in Chrome you can check the CSS rule to see if they show up as disabled. When I disable the width and height CSS rules for #contentIFrame I get the same result as your first screenshot.

1 Like

You're probably right.
I'm not familiar with "Inspector Element".
But, when I right click and click on it. This is what I get. I don't know what to do from here.

Thanks for your help.

So the issue looks like something is changing the id on the iframe as it should be id="contentIFrame". At this point the only thing I can suggest is toggling off any browser plugins you have, reloading the page, and then looking at Inspect Element like you did to see if it changes back to id="contentIFrame". Hope that helps!

Sounds good. Thanks for your help.

Probleme solve. Thanks.
I just turned off all my Chrome extensions and reload the page. And it's working now.
Thanks again for all your amazing help.

Awesome! Glad you managed to figure it out! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.