Need help with tidyverse in r study: jsonlite error

I am using RStudio and for some reason I got this message when I tried to rerun my chunks. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]): there is no package called ‘jsonlite’

I am using RStudio and for some reason I got this message when I tried to rerun my chunks. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]): there is no package called ‘jsonlite’

Try running install.packages("jsonlite") and see if the error goes away. You might need to do the same for other packages you have missing. Specifically, you might see something like:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]): there is no package called ‘xxx’

Then you'll need to run the command above with xxx instead of jsonlite.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.