Need to download projects

We can get you unstuck and will send you direct message shortly.

Hi, I have a similar issue. I was playing with RStudio Cloud when it was still beta and in one of the projects, I experimented a bit with renv. Now that the free-account restrictions apply, I cannot open the project anymore (fail with error SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED). I guess the renv start up routine somehow exceeds the quota.

Now, I have there a couple of uncommitted changes that I'd like to take a look at. But without opening the project, I can't seem to find a way around it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

On the surface, this doesn't sound like an issue with the Free plan limits - unless you were granted a memory limit upgrade during the beta period and increased the memory allocated to the project. Either way, if you post the URL for the project, we can take a look - to get the project's URL, right click on the project in your projects listing, and choose "Copy Link Address" from the menu that appears.

Many thx. Yeah, sorry I forgot the URL for the project. Here it is:

Thanks again.

Thanks for posting the project URL - it's not an issue with hitting the free account hours limit. I've notified our support team and they'll take a look at the project (but likely not until sometime Monday).

Hello @elikesprogramming,

I had to "relaunch" your project in order for it to be accessible again. I think you overran the 1GB RAM limit for this project.

You can relaunch by following these instructions

You can update the amount of RAM allowed to your project if you upgrade from the free plan. Posit Cloud

I hope this helps!

-Josh

1 Like

great!, many thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.