Needs help on R. I find it difficult to install agricolae and to run some analysis such as LSD etc

Please I need assistance on R. Finds it difficult to install agricolae and to run analysis such as LSD as well as other related statistic. Secondly, I wish to know the right R and R studio to be used for various windows. Thanks

We don't really have enough info to help you out, is not clear what you mean by "difficult to install agricolae", what error message do you get when you run install.packages("agricolae")? also, what do you mean by "various windows"? on which version are you?

Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.