Newcomers seek help, how should Chineseize Rstudio?

Newcomers seek help, how should Chineseize Rstudio?

I use the common Chinese localization software such as sdl Passolo, but these software cannot analyze the character string for Rstudio's .exe file, so it cannot perform the Chinese characterization.
In addition, I use resource management software, but unfortunately I cannot find any resources about Rsudio.

So I want to ask if there is a way or software to change its language or find the location of the string resource in the folder where Rstudio is installed.

What I want to accomplish is to turn Rstudio's user interface into Chinese. For example, as shown in the figure below, modify Rstudio.

How should I make a modification to achieve such a goal, or where can I find the relevant resource files of Rstudio in the installation folder?

Hello @luo ,
did you see the articles
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29467606/r-studio-does-not-work-with-chinese-characters-properly
and the recent article
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200532197-Character-Encoding
it refers to?

Sorry, my English is relatively poor. Maybe there is a problem with my statement.
What I want to accomplish is to turn Rstudio's user interface into Chinese. For example, as shown in the figure below, modify Rstudio.
Finally, thank you very much for the links you provided me. These are also very helpful to me.

No @luo ,I simply misread your post.

I have googled on the issue and nowhere found a reference to the internationalisation of the RStudio interface.
Apparently RStudio does not think it important enough to work on it (?)

Okay, thanks again for your help.
At the same time, thank you very much for your enthusiastic reply, thank you. I will check some more information and explore the solution.

Rstudio IDE does not currently support localization but may do in the future:
Localization · rstudio/rstudio Wiki (github.com)

Okay, thank you very much for your kind reply. I look forward to having relevant content in the future.

I too would love a Chinese localization for Rstudio but it seems that is very far away.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.