I know how to start a new project in Rstudio. I've been doing that for the past months in my work laptop. However, when I started an R project in my personal laptop I noticed that the default working directory wasn't where I had setup my project directory. I know this is not supposed to happen because I haven't seen an issue like this in my work laptop.
I searched through google and stackoverflow, but I could find anything useful. The only question that I found similar to my problem is the one here. OP answered his own question saying that he modified the Rprofile.site. But I can't do the same with mine. Any pointers please.