Non-parametric paired test with unequal lenght


I'm wondering if it is possible to perform a non-parametric paired test, like wilcoxon, but with unequal lenght. Meaning that I for each pair, I could have two observations in the control group, and one in the test group.

Regards Marit

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.