Non-Programing-Problem. I'm a loop.. keeps getting disconected and loose my work

Hi all, starting in RStudio, i'm trying to do some cleaning but cannot go forward, it keeps getting disconected, shows the below error:

-I download the datasets, run a Rename function, want to see how it looks like, but when press the new data sets to view, it says "End of the data"

• gets disconnected and says: "The previous session was abnormally terminated due to an unexpected crash. you may have lost workspace data due to that crash"
    -And I have to start all over.
    -sometimes it happens just after downloading the datasets. cannot go further!

• what should I check to see what i'm doing wrong?

thanks!!

The data frame is to big to be loaded into the data viewer, if you want to have a glance of the content load only the first row or a random sample.

1 Like

Hi all! I keep having the same error, RStudio getting closed, no idea why, and loosing my work. I`m not trying to view anything, just run any query and after a while it gets disconnected. :confused:
Any ideas?

You have several big files in there, if you are using a free RStudio Cloud account you are limited to 1GB of RAM so you might be running out of RAM memory.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.