Obtaining a 95% Tolerance Interval for 2 separate groups

Hi, I am extremely new to R and would really appreciate any help anyone can offer!!
I am trying to compare the outcome of the treatment vs control group. I have the data frame regarding cystic fibrosis lung capacity which includes the pre vs post intervention values.

I have split the data frame into 2 Regimes (treatment & control). I am using the following code to get the tolerance interval of improvement however it's for the entire population of the experiment.

normtol.int(CF.df$Improvement, alpha = 0.05, P = 0.95, side = 2)

Does any one know how I can get this function to take into account the 2 distinct groups (control and experiment) as I need to obtain a 95% tolerance interval of improvement over the duration of the experiment for each group

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I think we need a FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example ( reprex ) for beginners

A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function. In the case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should supply the data we need.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.