I've got a package that has 1 and only 1 function that no matter what I do with it, it gives me "WARNING Undocumented code objects: ".
Here's the function:
here's the Rd file:
here's where it sits in the NAMESPACE:
it's only used in the package here:
I get the warning locally and on our CI job:
I've tried (and between each step I delete ALL the files in the man folder just in case, forcing it to regenerate everything):
- renaming the function
- renaming the file it's saved in
- adding it to a different file in the R folder
- change it to internal (#' @keywords internal )
- taking out all the R code within it (to see if something funky was going on)
- I've pulled it out of it's call in the other function
- I don't see anything in the .Rbuildignore that would be hiding the file....
Always this 1 particular function gives me this warning... this function is going to drive me bonkers. Has anyone ever come across this?