Oracle Database and Rstudio Connection

Hello,
I have a table in Oracle ADW with 5 million rows. I want to analyze this data with rstudio. I visited several blogs and help center topics but unfortunately I could not connect rstudio to my oracle database. ROracle package can not installed. I also tried new connection button with ODBC but it does not work.
Here are some error messages while I was trying to install packages and connect to the database.

1-)While trying to install ROracle, I get this message. I have rtools installed in my system but it gives this message.

install.packages("ROracle")
WARNING: Rtools is required to build R packages but is not currently installed. Please download and install the appropriate version of Rtools before proceeding:
RTools: Toolchains for building R and R packages from source on Windows
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/IN5/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.2’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Package which is only available in source form, and may need
compilation of C/C++/Fortran: ‘ROracle’
These will not be installed

2-)When I try new connection button, I choose Oracle and enter the Host, Port, SVC and User informations I have. I am getting Host and port infos from the connection string of database. There is no any info about SVC in string but I understand that it should be ADMIN as my User. As a result of all these, I get the error message below.

"Error: nanodbc/nanodbc.cpp:1118: 00000: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/opt/rstudio-drivers/oracle/bin/lib/liboracleodbc_sb64.so' : file not found.

Is there anyone among us who can connect rstudio and Oracle database without any problems, I hope there is because I've been dealing with this for the past few days.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.